Monday, June 14, 2010

Worlds

I am caught between worlds
I dont know where to go
The snake is swirling around me strangling my throat
I dont know where to go
It is getting tighter
I call for help no one hears
My voice is faltering
It is tightening
where is help when you need it?
The worlds are at war
Which one to pick?
If we could all get along things would be simpler
Simplicity is not plausible
The snake it tightening
Mercy is not taken
does no one listen?
I am seeping into the great abyss
Why cant we all get along?
In flesh and blood we are all the same
but people separate us by nature
color, intelligence, wealth, and abilities or disabilities are taken into account
we are the same in the end
why fight?
Why cant we all get along?
nobody is perfect
no perfect world
perfection is boring
get over yourselves
stop strangling me and the millions of others as you try to separate us
You want to belong you are hurting others
you want perfection and to get rid of the other worlds
are you mad?
the snake is tightening
stop the madness it will loosen
You are killing millions until you do
but no one will ever understand
no one takes the time to truly understand
they label and decide your worthiness to be in their presence
No one will ever understand until they do

No comments:

Post a Comment