Wednesday, June 23, 2010

your point?

OK for those who don't know my mind wanders in a million directions per hour or minute and I raise a million questions that I have to have answered before I can move on. Thus I always wonder one very big thing that gets on my nerves. Why cant we all get along? What is your point? Deep down we are all the same, no matter what your race your organs are the same. Sure some have different elements but everyone has something. For example sickle cell anemia. It is caused by misshapen hemoglobin and is predominantly an African American and African disorder since the ones who are recessive to it are immune to Malaria. Another Example every race and class deals with autism and mental disorders. In humanity we make a huge deal of your class and everyone I do not care who you are has something they laugh about with other races. For example I get called a cracker because I am white and some people assume that because I am poor I am uneducated, yet I go to an excellent college and am planning on becoming a psychiatrist. Also some people assume I do not speak English and try to speak to me in Spanish. FYI I was born in America and most people do speak English that live in America. Some of those same individuals whom criticize me and the rest of my class have children drop out of school or sime people find themselves homeless after losing a job. Yet as a species we still have to have rank. We show it by our clothing, our mannerisms, whether or not we have the newest and most fashionable car, how big our house is, and how much we spend on items. Some people even use their children to show it. For example working while in school versus not working. It is incompetent. No matter what you do you do not separate the idiots and jerks from the intelligent or kindhearted. Aas a race within one second your impression of an individual is marked and it sticks forever. It can change a little but it is in your unconscious part of your brain. Thus what is your point in making such a big deal of class and race why cant we all get along? I know how the human brain works. We are always looking for someone else to take the blame. In fact if you look at society and every race, religion, and culture everyone has persecuted the other. There is no one who is innocent from not doing such. We also want to feel above others and some want to push others down to compensate for their own insecurities and misfortunes. It is a hard reality but that is what I see every day of my life. It is rather annoying because we are all the same deep down. We have changed to be better adjusted for our environments and have gained immunities to protect us from the harshness of the world. We created religion to give us hope to whom believe and to feel a belonging that we are not the only ones who think there is something else out there who could have a part in the creation of the universe. After all science is just theories and so is what I think. At some point in time everything we believe was thought up. Like the caste system in India was created so the natives would not rebel from the Mideastern people that came and conquered. Thus at some point in time everything was a theory to be proven wrong or right. Thus what is the point in singling everyone out and grouping them? I have my theories but so does everyone else. To me it is idiotic but to others it just makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment