Thursday, July 1, 2010

Attatchment

Ok for those who don't know me I get attached easily to things. Stick a python around my neck and you have given me a new friend. Baby and I will take care of it like my own. Sadly I guess I am too sensitive for my own good because I cried when I had to feed a scorpion a pinkie that I had just met. I don't know why I do it but I do. It is like the fact that if you show me a place I will say I like it and goes with my love to travel because I get attached to the people. I love people, animals, and objects. I love everything from the rock in the soil to the sun in the sky I just simply love the world.I dont know if it is a girl thing or what but hey I am who I am and I love this world. Frankly I do not get how someone could not because there is so much good. Granted there is bad I think I could write a book on bad and never leave my house if I held everything in, but there is so much good. There is good in everyone if you just look hard enough you will find it. With everyone if you look hard you can find something to love nobody is perfect we all make mistakes so try to look past them. Like a snake I love the colors even if they are poisonous or a person look at their good qualities as well as their bad. I know there are some people I myself avoid, but that is because I cannot stand their negativity and I don't like others bringing others down it is not my way. I love to have a good time and enjoy my company regardless of who it is just don't try and take my joy away and tell me the glass is half empty. It is a real downer and I know I am not alone in my thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment