Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Friendship

Anymore the meaning of a friend is so construed. It used to be so simple and now in the society we live in now I wonder where everyone's heads have gone. In my mind a friend is someone who is there for you. They will never put you down and they are there for you. They will stick up for you and never stab you in the back. A friendship does not have goals nor does it have expectations. A friendship has love and is never overused. You do not use the other and you respect each other. Anymore I am questioned whether or not I am dating so and so because we are friends (even other girls it does not apply to one gender). I have found anymore that for some friends are just those people whom you hang out with. You may not even like them it is just to belong. What is the point? There should be love and you should be with them because you like to be around them. If they make you uncomfortable then once again what is the point? A true friend would never do that to you. Friends trust each other and stick up for each other. In my opinion that is what a good friend does.

No comments:

Post a Comment