Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Worrying/ caring

I do not know about anyone else but I am a worrier by nature. I love people to death. I even have a habit of having a place in my heart for my enemies. Thus when something goes wrong you can count on me to worry about them. I do not know why I do this, but I just do and I am sure I am not alone. I guess it is because I love people and I really try to see the good in them and I remember the times I have been in some type of trouble and the pain it left me in. I believe though that we all need someone to care about us. Just knowing seems to make the world a little better because it adds a warmth and can save a life. When you feel like no one cares it puts a darkness in your life that is hard to ignore. Besides in this world, in these days we need to look after each other and help each other. Otherwise how can we survive? It is hard to survive on your own with no one there to care about you. People do it but it is hard. I believe in the long run it is better to care than never to have cared at all and love as much as you can love.

No comments:

Post a Comment