Monday, September 13, 2010

Carpe diem templar est apricot

This mean seize the day time is precious. It is my favorite saying because of the truth in the words. First off I learned this saying in Latin class. I am probably one of the few Americans who actually took Latin in high school and I loved it so much I never got below an A. Second it is a saying you will not hear often because I added on to the original carpe diem. Anyways if you think about it we do not have very much time and so why not enjoy it? Also to me the deepest meaning is the fact not only is time precious but the actions made in that time. Think about it everything you do inadvertently affects another person. I have seen this firsthand since I found out the guy who stalked me all through high school just got accepted into the police academy after getting kicked out of the college I told him I was going to so I could get rid of him. Go figure huh? Shows the power you have over another even if you do not mean to or even want to. Just remember every minute of every day is precious because it can make a difference and it could change the life of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment