Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friends

I am sorry I could not help you
I am sorry it is something I do not know
I have never lost a friend
I have never really fought with a friend

I wish I could tell you what to do
I wish I knew what you could say
I wish I could take your pain away

A friend is a person whom does not use you as a punching bag
you do not need that
A friend is there for you when you need them
you are there for them too

They never make fun of you, except jokingly
They never hurt you
They never use something you cannot control against you
They have your back

I can be your friend
I have your back
I do not know what it is like to lose a friend
I have had the same best friend since I was nine
I am in my twenties

but I can be your friend
I wish I could hep you and tell you how to fix it but I cannot
but I can be there for you
I can be a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment