Monday, September 20, 2010

Eyes

You do not really know a person until you look them in the eye. You can see their soul and maybe part of their story. After all everyone has a story and everyone has eyes. In most cases the most usual eye color is brown and you actually see less green then blue. The rarest yet probably are the ones that run in my family. we have puzzle eyes so they change color. It is said you do not really know me until you have seen my eyes in different colors. This means more than one meeting. I can say I am fine, but look into my eyes. The lighter the brown the happier I am. A glassy green tinge eye suggests illness and dark brown eyes are a good indication I am upset. If I do not like you they look icy, but the more I like you the more warm they look to you. I have been told my eyes look like ice. That was from someone I did not like she thought they were blue, but were in fact a warning that I did not care for her. I have been told they remind someone of butter scotch or a tree with green in the middle and a brown going outside. Good signs that I like you and care for you. They always change based on my mood and my opinion of who I am looking at. They also tell if I am lying (I suck at lying anyways). Thus you can always know my mood without me ever saying a word or asking me how I am doing. The middle ground color is hazel which means everything is good and my opinion of you is neutral. It is really quite cool. In any human being you can tell when someone likes another person by their eyes because they tend to have a different look to them and they do not even know it. Gotta love genetics. I got mine from my father who's eyes turn bright green when he is mad neutral ground is a dark hazel. Mine are light and said to be playful.

No comments:

Post a Comment