Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scared out of my wits

This is the night before I finish the most brazen thing I ever did. I helped a friend get out of her house. My family adopter unofficially, but there were some complications. Her family started to harass and stalk me and her. This may leave you questioning what it is I am bout to do.. Well I am about to take to the stand as the key witness in her case. We are both already protected citizens but what I have to say will be key in getting the restraining order for her protection that sadly was lifted after she turned 21 turned into a permanent one. It may also send some people to jail. I have already helped send her brother to jail, but now I am scared. they do not know who the key witness is until I take the stand tomorrow. I did not renew my restraining order after I moved out to Idaho. We are under witness protection, but they have found ways around it that only a restraining order can imply. I am scared because they live in my neighborhood and I know I may have to leave my home and family early again. I cannot plan things thoroughly because the move has to be quick and unexpected and I am scared. I have no one to turn to for this situation and I know what I have to say will change things forever. I love her she is my sister in all ways but biological makeup. I am prepping what to say and what to do. I am trained to speak in front of people but this will most likely have more effect than any speech I have ever given. I cannot wait to take the stand and get justice, but at the same time I am scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment