Monday, August 23, 2010

Connections

I always find it interesting that it seems everyone is connected by a distance of five people. For example one of my coworkers just happens to be a friend of a friend of a friend and is now my friend after meeting up at a party. Funny huh? Even at school the distance of five people was there. At least in my world if you look around like I know the Marriotts and when I went away to college someone went "hey you know them?" After they were brought up in an offhanded statement and then bingo a connection. He knew them from someone who served their mission in the same field as him and the guy was their daughter's husbands brother. Another connection. It is interesting if you ask around what you can find out and who knows who. Even with relatives you never know. I accidentally dated a cousin once, but found it a bit freaky even though it was five generations difference and we ended up breaking up. Thus there you have it if you end up running into an ex dont be surprised five people difference and there they are for the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment