Saturday, August 28, 2010

I had to hold it now didn't I?

I have an extremely weak spot for animals. Growing up on a farm it was thoroughly brought out and I have found the joy in taming cats and whatever else comes my way. Thus it is not a shocker I found a kitten. Sol pinned him down and me being me I had to go back and check on it later. The little guy has worms and an eye infection. He also is covered in fecal matter but is very sweet and was easily tamed. The issue? I fell in love with the blasted cat. I am allergic to cats and currently have an arm with some hives on it. See the problem? Now I want to go back and hold it and love it and take it home and take care of it. Sadly because I did not I am worried about its well being even though I met his mother and befriended his mother I am afraid he will die. I had to hold it now didn't I? I wish I did not have a heart sometimes, but I know someone has to and it happens to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment