Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sol

Ok for once I am not going to say this in a poem. I have a dog named Sol. He is the love of my life and only man in my life. I love him dearly. He just got surgery and I am very grateful for the vet and his wonderful staff. I wish i could take him to school with me because he can tell my good and my bad days. This is wonderful for me and makes me want to study their senses more because he can smell my chemical imbalance. He is more than a dog he is my friend. He also is the first one there when my changes happen within a blink of an eye. I will wake up and he is there licking my face and i love him. He is like a son to me. He is the apple of my eye and I am grateful to the people who help me take care of him. Sure I may get mad at him, but he is my best friend. I want to take him to school so badly, but it is against school policy to have a dog in any housing even off campus, but in my case he is a disability dog. I think it would be fair, but the school disagrees. A dog is a dog in their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment