Monday, March 28, 2011

Lessons

So in life I believe we are here to learn and thus everyday we have things we have to do and we learn lessons. Even if they do not dawn on us right away we have much to learn. We are always working on ourselves to be better people and we are always learning. It makes life sweet and gives us new lights on things. I love learning and the lessons we learn. I am grateful for the fact that I can teach others and I can be taught. Besides let's face it if we did not have lessons then we would always act like little kids. Sometimes life gives us hard knocks, but there is always something to learn and grow from them. That is how life works and I am glad that life is like that. I love my life because I am always learning. That is life and how it works and i love it as much as I love everyone who shares it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment