Tuesday, March 29, 2011

End of the semester

So this semester is almost over and I feel sad to say goodbye but I am happy that I have made so many friends and I get to meet new people and learn new lessons next semester. To recap it has been awesome I have some of the most amazing roommates and friends. I have grown up and I have found myself even more. I still am not fond of all this snow that never ends, but I love Idaho and I love my life. I am excited though also because I am going to go and do community service for a week in lower Idaho. I will be fixing up an old boy scout camp so I get to paint a pool and do all kinds of cool things. We also are supposed to go canoeing and other cool things. Life is awesome here in Idaho and I am glad I decided to go to college here.

No comments:

Post a Comment