Monday, February 28, 2011

Communication

I find it interesting that it seems everyone communicates differently. For example one person I know prefers to communicate by doing things. Frankly I prefer communicating by telling someone and being blunt. I think it works a little better and gets my point accross very efficiently. It is interesting though the things that influence how we communicate. For example you family, your personality, and even your enviroment can influence you immensely without you even realizing it. in psychology also every branch has some way to describe the way you communicate and do the things you do and thus create so many hypothesis that it is very mundane. This is where we have to judge for ourselves what really does make a person the way they are. this is kindof what makes life interesting because everyone communicates so differently. Thus with friends things can get very interesting. For example I just got over a big misunderstanding with a friend because we communicate very differently. I am very vocal and love words. She uses actions that can be very subtle. Also some times she has a hard time approaching people about things and thus it creates misunderstandings that result in anger. i can tell you now these are not fun but then after a few days we realized how stupid we both were being and apologized. I believe the big influence for both of us though is our personalities. she is an introvert and I am not. the thing is though we compliment each other so things work very, very well. Thus it proves that we are learning how to communicate with eachother over time and it is great. According to enviromental psychology they would say it is because we live with eachother and thus the enviroment we are in is affecting how we communicate. I just somply think it is great and I love the fact everyone communicates a little differently because it means we can learn from eachother just like in every situation we can learn. This is simply just one way that we do learn from eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment