Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rexburg

OK I am not gonna lie. I actually like my small dinky little college town. To most people there is nothing to do concluding if you sneeze while driving you will miss it, but I like the small town. I grew up around DC so to me this is perfect because of the nature. I love looking out and seeing the mountains and watching the sunset. I love the fact on the very top of the hill is a temple that I get to see everyday. I also love being around my friends everyday and sometimes goofing off and making myself look like an absolute fool. I love my small town and everything in it. I love the fact everyone says hi to you and will offer you rides from the grocery store without asking for your number or expecting something in return. This is very different for me concluding DC is the third rudest city in the United States and so I find it refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment